How to Configure Canon Pixma E3170 Printer
The configuration Canon Pixma TS3170 printer is built to do the Publish, Scan and also Duplicate features. It is a fashionable wireless unified printer and also can print approximately 300 sheets. It contains 1.5 inches display with symbol screen and can show the connection standing. To get premium printouts via the Canon TS3170 printer, utilize the ink canister suitable with the printer.
Follow the instructions beneath to configure the Canon Pixma E3170 printer:
- Unzip the container and eliminate the device packaging matter.
- Pull the machine from the packaging carefully and place it on the smooth area.
- Remove the tag off the machine from Canon Pixma E3170.
- Afterward, remove the ink entry cover on the right hand side & insert the color tank inside the printer.
- Insert the picture sheet onto a rack and shut the cover towards the container.
- Now insert the intake sheet feeder throughout the printer’s position.
- Connect one charging cable termination onto the power source.
- Connect the opposite side of the cable towards the printer’s socket.
- Power on your Canon Pixma E3170 machine by pressing the Power switch.
- Obtain drivers package via the URL provided on this website for Canons Pixma E3170 printer.
Complete the following configuration procedures for downloading the Canon Pixma E3170 printer driver:
- Click the power key to activate the Canon Pixma E3170 Printer configure.
- To get the Pixma E3170 device driver, visit the URL listed on this website.
- Sit tight till the driver has finished downloading and navigate to directory Download.
- Do the onscreen steps for install canon pixma printer inside the desktop.
- When the network type monitor is shown, select the link mode & press OK.
- Finish the install and attempt to photocopy a preview sheet.
- To activate your Canon Pixma Printer Configuration, press the Start key.
- Click the Wi-Fi Configuration option on the main screen of the device.
- Click OK & Wi-Fi Connections, and then click OK.
- Select the button Wi-Fi, then the machine will begin scanning the connections that are accessible.
- Select the identity for the connection and submit the wifi passcode.
- Navigate towards the Printer / Scanner settings on the Desktop.
- Users may attach the Canon E3170 printer from the device directory by clicking Add Device. Choose OKAY and perform the modifications needed.
- Change the primary printer for the Canon Pixma E3170.
- Users may now print out their desktop photographs.
Employ a suitable ink cartridge with the Canon Pixma E3170 Setup:
- Before installing the ink cartridge, make sure it is the correct size.
- Check the ink cartridge size fits the length of the sheet you’re using.
- Detach the covering from the ink cartridge chamber.
- Throughout the order of the sign, place the canister inside the device.
- To prevent dirt on the page, shut the color cartridge chamber lid.
- Reusing the color cartridge and loading the sheet cartridge are not recommended.
- To begin, detach the top shell then insert the photographic sheet.
- To check the color tank is properly inserted, generate a test picture.
- Attach the Canon Pixma E3170 machine as well as Laptop to a similar wireless connection.
- Place picture sheets inside the sheet entry section.
- Verify to recognize if the machine is turned on & linked to the network point.
- Select Wi-Fi Options, then finally press the OK key.
- Pick the Connectivity Protocol, press the OKAY key.
- Pick the choice through wireless connection and then click OKAY.
- Select WPS Connectivity and afterward press the OK option.
- Select OK after selecting the PBC technique.
- Make a network between both the Pixma E3170 Printing Setup with the Laptop.
- Click any picture on the Laptop and select the Printing button.
- Adjust the printing parameters and then press OK. The Canon Pixma E3170 machine can assist users in beginning to generate the chosen images.
Using the AirPrint function, you may print the images from Mac OS computers. To copy using the AirPrint function on the Canon Pixma E3170 color printer, follow the steps outlined below.
- Click the Main button to turn on the Pixma E3170.
- Attach the Canon Pixma E3170 towards the internet through a wifi connection.
- Connect the Mac towards the same wireless connection as a printer. Choose the picture you wish to photocopy on the Mac.
- Select the relevant parameters, including the number of prints, paper length, as well as other preferences.
- Choose the Canon Pixma E3170 Setup among the device catalog.
- When users press Print, the photos you’ve chosen would be photocopied to your laptop.